JOIN OUR TEAM
We seek a highly skilled, detail-oriented person whose primary responsibilities include building, installing and attaching electronic components within a device. This process can include hand-soldering device components, using machinery to attach elements to a circuit board or other electronic assembly, or utilizing other hand tools to attach and adjust individual electronic components. Work is carried out with considerable technical independence under the general supervision of a superior. Work is reviewed in progress and by observation of results.
A Sampling of Duties
- Assembles, inspects and tests all electronic components for all our products.
- Performs assembly steps by soldering, wiring, and mechanical assembly.
- Collects and reports data.
- Troubleshoots and repairs field and production board failures.
- Maintains and calibrates electronics shop testing equipment.
- Maintains shop supplies, floor stock and tools.
- Maintains and suggests improvements for our lean manufacturing efforts.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Committed to a cleaner, more sustainable planet.
- Exemplifies integrity, honesty and trust.
- Encourages innovation, creativity and simplicity.
- Focuses on quality, safety and outstanding service.
- Appreciates individual initiative and accountability.
Qualifications and Skills
- Associates Degree or higher.
- Skilled in electronics assembly and testing in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience or familiarity with Lean Manufacturing.
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Able to work independently on assigned tasks as well as accept direction on given assignments.
- Can write and use work instructions.
- Considerable knowledge of the hazards and proper safety precautions of electronics work.
- Basic keyboarding/computer skills.
- Above average eye-hand coordination and dexterity.
- Able to read schematics.
- Experienced with using oscilloscopes and PC based test equipment.
- Considerable knowledge of the methods, materials, and tools used in the construction and repair of electrical and electronic equipment.
- Able to work in the field which requires activities like climbing ladders, bending, stooping, lifting, and balancing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
We offer a desirable total compensation package that includes a fair wage, a desirable benefits package, a generously matched 401K Plan, carbon footprint reduction benefits, and a very talented team of co-workers. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
We value employees who share our passion to bring clean, renewable energy to homeowners, farms and businesses that will help lessen our nation’s dependence on fossil fuels, reduce greenhouse gas emissions, and provide peace of mind and energy independence for people everywhere.
We require a cover letter, a resume and a completed job application to be submitted to HR@allearthrenewables.com to be considered for this position.