AllEarth Renewables & Mascoma Bank
Partner to Make Solar Affordable for All
We’re excited to let you know Mascoma Bank is now offering tailored loans with special financing rates to AllEarth Renewables solar customers, so you can go solar with NO money upfront!
With this partnership, we’re making it easier than ever to power your home with clean and affordable energy.
- Loans up to $60,000 with interest-only payments for the first year.
- Interest rate varies with term (2.99% for up to 10 years, 3.99% for up to 15 years, 4.99% for up to 20 years).
- Loan decisions made within 24 hours and distribution of funds often within 48 hours.
- Energy efficiency improvements completed during solar installation and listed on the sales contract can be consolidated in your solar loan.
- Payment amounts are subject to change after initial 12 months based on tax credits or other funds applied to principal. Example: A 10-year $34,000 loan at 3.048% APR would result in 12 initial interest-only payments of $86.59, with no funds applied to principal reduction during initial 12 months interest-only period. The remaining 108 principal payments would be $360.53 per month.
Attractive financing isn’t the only incentive to going solar now.
When you purchase a solar energy system you are eligible to receive a 26% Federal Income Tax Credit against the purchase price of the system. By example, a system that costs $34,000, gives you a tax credit of $8,840 for the year you purchased.
Low cost financing, saving money on taxes and cleaning up the environment? That’s a trifecta in our book.