AllEarth Solar Tracker Project Profiles
Curious about how AllEarth Solar Trackers can be used in different settings? Want to learn more about some of AllEarth's latest successful projects? Check out our recent project profiles to see the many ways our dual-axis solar trackers can help you expand your client offerings and grow your solar profits.
To learn more about our latest projects, download our recent project profiles by filling out the form on the right!
- A 2.2MW dual-axis solar tracker farm (the largest of its kind in North America)
- AllEarth Renewables' project partnership with the State of Vermont and SolarSense
- A green rubble material recycler in California that cut their energy bills in half with dual-axis solar tracker
- Indian Health Services hospitals, which serve the medical needs of tribal communities in South Dakota and are powered by AllEarth Solar Trackers
- Maine Beer Company, a Freeport brewery striving to "do what's right" and using solar to help them achieve their goal
- Illinois' Montgomery family, now generating 100% of their annual electricity needs from AllEarth dual-axis solar trackers