When we bought our home last fall, moving from South Carolina to Vermont, we were excited that the home came with a solar tracker, but I knew that it was a 4.1 kWh system with approximately 10 year old panels and I figured having a family of four (soon to be 5) we would need about 50% more power to come close or to fully offset our power usage. I contacted several companies and talked through multiple options including companies wanting to add solar to our roof and wanting to add a stationary solar setup in our yard. I felt neither of these were optimal and AllEarth offered an option that seems to be exactly what we were looking for. We were able to Re-Power our tracker, adding panels with newer technology and a higher output than our old panels for substantially less money than the other options. Since replacing our panels in mid-March, our system has seen all-time highs in output and we have been able to have higher than 100% offset in power in April, May and we are on track to do the same in June. The option of a Re-Power was something I had not originally considered and it was not the option that made AllEarth the most money, but it was the correct fit for our situation and I feel that is why they suggested it. I am very happy with AllEarth Renewables, and if we have any future needs, they will be the first company I call.
- A free analysis of your utility bill and consult on your energy needs is the best way to determine if RePower is right for you.
- The swap out happens in a matter of hours, so your tracker is ready to produce same day.
- Some 15 module trackers can be upgraded to 20 modules*
- Some 20 module trackers can be upgraded to 24 modules*
- The cost includes all material and labor – there is no permitting or registration required.
- With about 40% more energy produced, the ROI is 6-7.5 years depending upon configuration.
- Because of IRS rules, some RePower configurations may be eligible for the FITC rebate.
*Not all configurations support additional modules. Please consult with your Sales Account Manager.