Our tracker almost eliminates power bills in the summer and credits we earn throughout the summer help offset a portion of our winter bills. We are fans.
Maximum Energy Production
- A complete grid-tied, ground-mount solar solution.
- Dual axis tracking yields up to 40% more energy than a fixed roof system.
- Capture ALL of the day’s solar potential, year-round.
- A proven, standardized system design.
- A modular approach, easily scalable for projects large and small.
- Individually tested pre-engineered system.
- American-designed and manufactured product.
- Compatibility with most commercially available 60-cell or 72-cell modules.
- Sophisticated communication controls to monitor performance, diagnostics, and environmental factors.
- Uses GPS technology with proprietary software for automatic orientation and consistent tracking toward the sun.
- Compatible with both string and micro-inverters.
- Has innovative high-speed, under frame clamping technology for solar module attachment for a clean aesthetic and weather shedding durability.
- Annual power consumption is <1% of system output (0.2kWh).
- Average system size of approximately 7.6kW DC per tracker.
Quality And Durability
- A rugged hydraulic system for long-lasting durability and performance.
- Industry-leading limited parts warranty and rigorous lifecycle testing.
- Strong and simple system designed with a limited number of robust parts requiring minimal service over time.
- Designed to withstand the tough weather conditions found in Vermont.
- 120-mph wind rating and snow, wind and cold modes keep your tracker safe from the elements.
- Wind mode makes the tracker stow flat at 30mph, and stay in this protected position until calmer winds are detected.
- Cold mode protects system components by stowing the tracker flat when temperature drop below 0F.