I’ve been an AllEarth customer ever since the first tracker was introduced. I’ve been impressed by the trackers performance which has allowed us to run heat pumps through the winter and cover our annual power needs. But what I’ve appreciated the most has been AllEarth’s customer service – they are on top of their game and really fast at responding and dealing with any issue!
Maximum Energy Production
- A complete grid-tied, ground-mount solar solution.
- Dual-axis tracking yields up to 45% more energy than a fixed roof system.
- Capture ALL of the day’s solar potential, year-round.
- A proven, standardized system design.
- A modular approach, easily scalable for projects large and small.
- Individually tested pre-engineered system.
- American-designed and manufactured product.
- Compatibility with most commercially available 60-cell or 72-cell modules.
- Sophisticated communication controls to monitor performance, diagnostics, and environmental factors.
- Uses GPS technology with proprietary software for automatic orientation and consistent tracking toward the sun.
- Compatible with both string and micro-inverters.
- Has innovative high-speed, under frame clamping technology for solar module attachment for a clean aesthetic and weather shedding durability.
- Annual power consumption is <1% of system output (0.2kWh).
- Average system size of approximately 7.6kW DC per tracker.
Quality And Durability
- A rugged hydraulic system for long-lasting durability and performance.
- Industry-leading limited parts warranty, 25-year design life, and rigorous lifecycle testing.
- Strong and simple system designed with a limited number of robust parts requiring minimal service over time.
- Designed to withstand the tough weather conditions found in Vermont.
- 120-mph wind rating and snow, wind and cold modes keep your tracker safe from the elements.
- Wind mode makes the tracker stow flat at 30mph, and stay in this protected position until calmer winds are detected.
- Cold mode protects system components by stowing the tracker flat when temperature drop below 0F.